About the Writer
- Location: New York, NY aka The Big Apple
- Age: 22
- Blogging Since: May 15, 2006
- Last Post: a few hours ago
- Total Posts: Over 150
- Who are you?
I’m the biggest book geek 🙂 I’m usually found at a library or a book festival during the day. At night, I’m sometimes at a lounge or a night club, shaking my booty with good friends. Sometimes, you may find me at twilight under my covers, writing a new poem or story.I love dancing and travelling. I’m trying to visit all the continents before my 30th birthday. Wish me luck!
- What role do you play in the Latina world? A proud Latina repping for her peeps. 😉
- How long have you played that role? Since 1985, when I was an adorable fetus in Mami’s womb 😛
- If you weren’t doing this, what would you be doing? I’d probably be a gringa acting like I have roots south of the border.
- What would the title of your life story be? El Dulce Canela Caribbean Myth
- Three Nouns to Describe Me: Fashionista, Book-worm, Eternal Taste taster of Life–What can I say, word limits aren’t my thing 😉
- Interesting Thing About Me: I’ve taken ballet classes for almost 10 years.
- Who lived in the lost cities of the Amazon? Indigenous spirits of Che Guevera, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Isabel Allende, and Mario Vargas Llosa
- What’s your coffee (latte, black, half caf soy cappuccino, etc)? Red Bull with hot cocoa